xXViva La ProjectsXx

First and foremost, the original playlist finally makes its triumphant return. With a few tweaks and the added REMIX of "Nike Boots" (meh, why not appease the Weezy fanatics?). But I'm in love with the Dilla/Ghostface one so it might make a return one day...

As I've said before I've been getting a lot of projects on my table and it's been a great oppurtunity to work on all of them. So here's two that I JUST finished up not too long ago. The first being a pair of character design done for fellow CCSer Joseph Altman for a story he's currently in the process of working on...




And the next project serving as the album cover for the street single "Black Nationalists" by Detroit-bred but Lansing based emcee JYoung the General featuring the equally dope P.H.I.L.T.H.Y. I've met both JYoung and P.H.I.L.T.H.Y over the summer orignally through the homie Ketchum (who always serves as his manager at the moment), and participated in the goblinesque antics the MSU area had to offer. I got a chance to hear an unmastered version of the track and if THAT was just rough draft then the mastered version is going to be bananas so do yourself a favor and look out for it. Hell, I'll probably have it posted up on here when it's released...

...and with that I go back to finishing up more projects and starting some new ones. Oh, and I guess homework should probably be done too...

...but I ain't getting paid for those now am I? BWA HA HA HA!

Naaah, I keed. I keed. Go do your homework, kids. Ghost...face

Comments

Popular Posts