xXOpen Letter to the Art GodsXx

Dear Art Gods(1),
I know you've gotten me to the places where I can meet and do projects for people who are on their grinds and doing big things (Big Sean, Sebastian Jackson, Dante Marshall, Mo Beatz, etc). I know you've let me used my talents to team up with people I see as family (Brandon, Brittany, I.V., etc). But I come to you today, humbled and still awake for some strange reason. And no, I'm not asking you to off Peter Parker(2). I come to you this day to ask that you guide my talents to bigger plateaus, bigger horizons! I ask that you let my artistic talent lead me to this woman....

Whatever it may be: I end up doing something for Lupe Fiasco and through him end up meeting her; I drunkenly walk around a city with a sketchbook and accidently scuff her Pumas, hilarity would ensue, and we'd end up chilling on some random rooftop with Marvin Gaye playing in the background; She sees this blog and falls deeply in love with me because of my powerful mixture of Jedi mind trickery and PURE AWESOMENESS (c) Kung Fu Panda. Whatever it may be. Let's...make...that...happen!

And if not her, I'll take these two...

Lauren London: It's the dimples, man. Plus I want that same feeling Turtle got...
Rosario Dawson: I mean, she IS a geek. She has to be if she's in a (great) Kevin Smith film. AND she was at Comic-Con! If that's not geek/nerd material then I just don't know what is. Come on now!

Either way you go, Art Gods, I will most definitely be happy...

But anwyays, the plan for today is heading down to the D with the homie Ketchum to the Elzhi listening party that's being held at the infamous Burn Rubber. Putting a broke Smack in the view of such fresh sneakers is torture equivilent to the Saw movies. And THEN off to Ann Arbor for the Buff1 listening party. Can all of this happen on half a tank of gas? Is someone going to have to be robbed in order for us to return home?

...Yep

Is he kidding? Is he? Ah, who knows...

Ghost...face

(1) And when I say "Art Gods" I mean the one and true one that, you know, gave me life. Well...HELPED my parents give me life...
(2) Wow, that scene really WAS the only good thing out of Spider-Man 3...

Comments

Popular Posts